71 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA 941174 beds, 2 baths, 2,095 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The original house is filled with period details and charm. The main level features a living room with oak floors, built-ins and wood burning fireplace, a formal dining room, eat-in kitchen, laundry room, access to the rear yard and a staircase to the rear addition. The upper level boasts softwood floors, a spacious master bedroom with two closets and en suite bathroom and two additional bedrooms.
The rear one bedroom, one bath addition is also situated on two levels, enjoying lovely Sutro Heights views! The addition has a full basement with plenty of storage space and there is also a wonderful, deep yard. A one-car uncovered parking area is situated at the front of the house.
With its sidewalk cafes, bakeries and fromageries, Cole Valley brings a bit of je ne sais quoi to the heart of San Francisco. Residents can find several very good restaurants, gourmet food and wine stores, some mom and pop storefronts and a locally-owned hardware store. Everyday basics like a mechanic, dry cleaner, gym and coffee shops are right here as well. The older single family homes in this district are popular with buyers; there are quite a few newer multi-unit buildings and condos to be found for investment buyers as well. The trees and lush landscaping that flourish here add to the area's overall charm. The N Judah Muni line stops right at Cole Street, making downtown transit a breeze. Several bus lines serve the neighborhood, and freeway access is easy, too. This is very tight-knit neighborhood, and you're sure to start seeing familiar faces after a few short weeks here. The Cole Valley Improvement Association hosts an annual street fair, and Halloween on Belvedere Street is a family friendly spectacular every year.
- Lot: 3,063 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $1,500,000
- Price/sqft: $716
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- View: City
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,095 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 1278 025
- Zillow Home ID: 15088084
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 71 Parnassus Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Parnassus - Ashbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.3% lower than in San Francisco, and 32.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Parnassus - Ashbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Parnassus - Ashbury home values.
- 73-75 Parnassus Ave San Francisco, CA$2.23M--22,900
- 63 Parnassus Ave San Francisco, CA$2.53M--12,280
- 77-79 Parnassus Ave San Francisco, CA$2.14M532,600
- 61 Parnassus Ave San Francisco, CA$1.98M321,650
- 74 Parnassus Ave San Francisco, CA$1.68M31--
- 36 Grattan St San Francisco, CA$2.26M--22,650
- 44 Grattan St San Francisco, CA$2.42M542,439
- 568 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.58M21.1--
- 568 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.08M21.51,519
- 34 Grattan St San Francisco, CA$987K211,126
- 32 Grattan St San Francisco, CA$1.02M211,250
- 48 Grattan St San Francisco, CA$2.17M--34,500
- 407 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$2.05M--11,716
- 24 Grattan St San Francisco, CA$2.73M533,753
- 415 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$2.47M--22,497
- 1022-1026 Cole St San Francisco, CA$2.3M--34,725
- 1006 Cole St San Francisco, CA$1.2M311,450
- 401 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$2.14M--12,710
- 1010 Cole St San Francisco, CA$1.08M--11,250
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.