71 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94117
Sold on 5/17/13: $1,500,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,095 sq ft
- Lot:3,063 sqft
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $1,500,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
The original house is filled with period details and charm. The main level features a living room with oak floors, built-ins and wood burning fireplace, a formal dining room, eat-in kitchen, laundry room, access to the rear yard and a staircase to the rear addition. The upper level boasts softwood floors, a spacious master bedroom with two closets and en suite bathroom and two additional bedrooms.
The rear one bedroom, one bath addition is also situated on two levels, enjoying lovely Sutro Heights views! The addition has a full basement with plenty of storage space and there is also a wonderful, deep yard. A one-car uncovered parking area is situated at the front of the house.
With its sidewalk cafes, bakeries and fromageries, Cole Valley brings a bit of je ne sais quoi to the heart of San Francisco. Residents can find several very good restaurants, gourmet food and wine stores, some mom and pop storefronts and a locally-owned hardware store. Everyday basics like a mechanic, dry cleaner, gym and coffee shops are right here as well. The older single family homes in this district are popular with buyers; there are quite a few newer multi-unit buildings and condos to be found for investment buyers as well. The trees and lush landscaping that flourish here add to the area's overall charm. The N Judah Muni line stops right at Cole Street, making downtown transit a breeze. Several bus lines serve the neighborhood, and freeway access is easy, too. This is very tight-knit neighborhood, and you're sure to start seeing familiar faces after a few short weeks here. The Cole Valley Improvement Association hosts an annual street fair, and Halloween on Belvedere Street is a family friendly spectacular every year.
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Fenced Yard
- Room TypesDining room, Laundry room, Pantry
- Appliances IncludedDryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Structure TypeColonial
- Days on Zillow342
- Neighborhood NameCole Valley
- Unit Count1
- Lot Width25
- Parcel #1278 025
- Room Count8
- Lot Depth122
- Zillow Home ID15088084
- # Stories2.0
- LaundryIn Unit
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 71 Parnassus Avenue
Learn more about forecast calculations or Parnassus - Ashbury home values.
- 7500-7300 Parnassus Ave San Francisco, CA$1.81M--2.02,900
- 6300 Parnassus Ave San Francisco, CA$2.35M--1.02,280
- 77-79 Parnassus Ave San Francisco, CA$1.8M53.02,600
- 61 Parnassus Ave San Francisco, CA$1.78M32.01,650
- 74 Parnassus Ave San Francisco, CA$1.94M31.0--
- 36 Grattan St San Francisco, CA$1.76M--2.02,650
- 44 Grattan St San Francisco, CA$2.3M54.02,439
- 568 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.01M21.51,519
- 568 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.67M21.1--
- 3400 Grattan St San Francisco, CA$993K21.01,126
- 32 Grattan St San Francisco, CA$1.11M21.01,250
- 48 Grattan St San Francisco, CA$1.68M--3.04,500
- 407 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$1.81M--1.01,716
- 24 Grattan St San Francisco, CA$2.41M53.03,753
- 415 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$2.01M--2.02,497
- 1022-1026 Cole St San Francisco, CA$1.93M--3.04,725
- 1006 Cole St San Francisco, CA$1.3M31.01,450
- 401 Belvedere St San Francisco, CA$2.1M--1.02,710
- 1010 Cole St San Francisco, CA$1.11M--1.01,250
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292