- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- 330 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2008 for $206,700
- Price/sqft: $111
- MLS #: 201401340
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 7 spaces, 467 sqft
- Age Description \ Estimated, APPLIANCES \ Range w/Oven, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ATTIC \ Pull-Down, BASEMENT \ Crawl Space, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Saratoga Springs, City/Town (taxing entity) \ Saratoga Springs, Class \ SINGLE FAMILY, COOLING TYPE \ None, County \ Saratoga, DINING ROOM TYPE \ Dining Area, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Lighting, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Outbuilding, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Pool/Above Ground, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Shed, Family Rm Fireplace Type \ Wood Stove, Family Room \ Yes, First Floor Bath \ Full, GARAGE DESCRIPTION \ Attached, HEAT FUEL \ Liquid Propane, HEAT FUEL \ Wood, HEAT SYSTEM \ Hot Air, HEAT SYSTEM \ See Remarks, HEAT SYSTEM \ Stove, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, Kitchen \ Eat In, LA1Agent State \ NY, LA1Agent Status \ MLS and BOARD, LA1Agent Type \ 8, LAUNDRY \ Room, LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ 1, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Privacy, Master Bath \ None, MASTER BEDROOM \ Second Floor, Off Street Parking \ Yes, PHOTO INSTRUCTIONS \ Broker Load Photo, ROOF \ Asphalt Shingle, School District Code \ Saratoga Springs, SEWER \ Septic, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ No Special Conditions, State \ NY, Status \ Active, Status Category \ Active, Style \ Colonial, Sub Area \ Saratoga Springs City, Swis Code \ 411589, Type \ Single Family, WATER \ Well Except Dug
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,799 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 111
- Parcel #: 41158916400000010450000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32405994
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 12866 home values will rise 3.5% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Saratoga Springs as a whole. Among 12866 homes, this home is 36% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 40.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12866, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% greater than in Saratoga Springs, and 73.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12866 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saratoga Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12866 home values.
Nearby Schools in Saratoga Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!