- Lot: 0.79 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 158 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,752 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $1,921
- MLS #: 136309
- Finished basement, 110 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 636 sqft
- Tennis Court
- View: Mountain
- Features \ 1/2 - 1 Acre, Features \ 31-40 Years Old, Features \ 4 Car Garage, Features \ Aquatic Activities, Features \ Area Climbing, Features \ Area Fishing, Features \ Area Hiking, Features \ Area Horse Riding/Stables, Features \ Area Hunting, Features \ Area Pool, Features \ Area Skiing, Features \ Area Snowmobiling, Features \ Area Tennis, Features \ Baseboard, Features \ Biking, Features \ City, Features \ City Water, Features \ Deck, Features \ Electric, Features \ Golf, Features \ Jogging / Biking Path, Features \ Mountain, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Scenic, Features \ SIR Golf, Features \ SIR Skiing, Features \ Vacation / Second Home, Features \ Wood Burning, Features \ Wood Shingles / Shakes, Features \ Wood Siding, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,683 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Other
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: R003747
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 13998280
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $4.38-14.5M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Colorado home values will rise 1.2% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|349 Ridge Rd Aspen, CO||$14.5M||5||5.5||8,810|
|76 Salvation Cir Aspen, CO||$8.23M||4||4.5||5,303|
|379 Ridge Rd Aspen, CO||$8.51M||5||5.5||4,848|
|42 Salvation Cir Aspen, CO||$8.12M||5||5.5||4,877|
|355 Ridge Rd Aspen, CO||$16.2M||6||7||8,463|
|389 Ridge Rd Aspen, CO||$19.4M||5||6.5||10,600|
|41 Salvation Cir Aspen, CO||$7.32M||5||5||5,837|
|319 Ridge Rd Aspen, CO||$15.5M||7||7||9,011|
|12 Salvation Cir Aspen, CO||$5.2M||4||2||2,574|
|11 Salvation Cir Aspen, CO||$6.89M||4||5||4,192|
|109 Willoughby Way Aspen, CO||$19.6M||6||10||11,437|
|312 Ridge Rd Aspen, CO||$16.3M||4||5||11,551|
|726 Red Mountain Rd Aspen, CO||$11.6M||6||8||7,688|
|386 Ridge Rd Aspen, CO||$8.86M||5||6||6,314|
|289 Ridge Rd Aspen, CO||$10.7M||4||3||5,538|
|99 Willoughby Way Aspen, CO||$9.59M||2||1||1,164|
|209 Willoughby Way Aspen, CO||$13.1M||6||7||7,706|
|15 Placer Ln Aspen, CO||$9.93M||7||9||6,803|
|34 Placer Ln Aspen, CO||--||Studio||--||--|
|107 Willoughby Way Aspen, CO||--||7||9.5||12,119|
Nearby Schools in Aspen
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!