- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
71 Sunnymede Dr, Ft Mitchell, KY 410174 beds, 3 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Lower area (poured foundation) practically doubles your entire living area to 4800 sq ft with HUGE 4th bedroom with triple window (new paint, carpet), full bath (freshly remodeled with new vanity, toilet, sink, ceramic flooring and fiberglass shower. HUGE professional office in lower area has window and allows for true privacy for working from home or study.. Office has all fresh paint and new carpet with built in custom cabinets/countertops. Built in shelves above second workspace. Walk in closet/supplies storage. Executive desk stays!
Custom built in bar in the carpeted lower living area/family room. Large bright laundry features window and built in shelving for storage. Walk outs to back yard and into two car oversized garage, this could be a perfect Mother/Daughter or inviting private out of town guest area.
Outside features new (June 2013) concrete drive with oversized parking pad, fresh exterior paint (June 13), and new shingled roof with gutter guards being installed.
This home is truly "move in ready" with carefree maintenance. It features updates and convenience throughout such as all new light fixtures, door hardware, crown molding, lights in all bedroom/hallway closets, etc.)
This home is much larger than appears with great traffic pattern and so much useable space! In addition to personality this home has perfect LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION in Sunnymede Subdivision. This is an original custom built home by Noll Builders.
Safe, quiet, limited access and no pass through. Mixed ages, younger couples with growing children, some (great) teenagers, some empty nesters, some 55+, and some golden agers. Many 2nd and 3rd generation. Mostly Professional/Business Owners. Fantastic Community Spirit.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1994 for $195,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Park
- Full Private Professional Office in lower level
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 105
- Parcel #: 028200078600
- Zillow Home ID: 1418246
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 71 Sunnymede Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 41017, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% less than in Fort Mitchell, and 46.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 41017 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Mitchell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 41017 home values.
- 69 Sunnymede Dr Ft Mitchell, KY$303K--32,610
- 73 Sunnymede Dr Ft Mitchell, KY$292K--2.53,140
- 67 Sunnymede Dr Ft Mitchell, KY$213K--2.51,584
- 22 Georgetown Dr Ft Mitchell, KY$322K--32,834
- 75 Sunnymede Dr Ft Mitchell, KY$388K33.53,007
- 17 Cambridge Dr Ft Mitchell, KY$314K42.52,832
- 65 Sunnymede Dr Ft Mitchell, KY$252K22.51,478
- 21 Georgetown Dr Ft Mitchell, KY$321K--22,536
- 77 Sunnymede Dr Ft Mitchell, KY$295K--2.53,345
- 18 Georgetown Dr Ft Mitchell, KY$556K52.53,915
- 2480 Fountain Pl # 4D Lakeside Park, KY$124K221,071
- 63 Sunnymede Dr Ft Mitchell, KY$262K--22,255
- 2480 Fountain Pl # 4B Lakeside Park, KY$116K221,071
- 2480 Fountain Pl # 4C Lakeside Park, KY$120K221,196
- 2480 Fountain Pl # 4A Lakeside Park, KY$136K221,196
- 15 Cambridge Dr Ft Mitchell, KY$350K43.52,686
- 2351 Reserve Dr Ft Mitchell, KY$115K21900
- 17 Georgetown Dr Ft Mitchell, KY$721K43.56,221
- 78 Sunnymede Dr Ft Mitchell, KY$330K--2.52,565
Nearby Schools in Fort Mitchell
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292