This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.88 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Views: 2,432 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $228,500
- Finished basement, 660 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,576 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R03022
- Zillow Home ID: 57854892
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $165-282K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06424 home values will increase 2.2% next year, compared to a 2% rise for Town of East Hampton as a whole. Among 06424 homes, this home is valued 2.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06424, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.3% less than in Town of East Hampton, and 1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06424 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of East Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06424 home values.
|0 W High St East Hampton, CT||--||--||--||--|
|73 W High St East Hampton, CT||$207K||3||3||1,428|
|75 W High St East Hampton, CT||$234K||3||2.5||1,638|
|58 Old West High St East Hampton, CT||$183K||2||1||1,240|
|56 Old West High St East Hampton, CT||$197K||3||2||1,554|
|70 Barton Hill Rd East Hampton, CT||$228K||3||2||1,584|
|72 Barton Hill Rd East Hampton, CT||$236K||3||3||1,679|
|76 Barton Hill Rd East Hampton, CT||$195K||3||1||1,440|
|73 Barton Hill Rd East Hampton, CT||$344K||3||2.5||2,260|
|75 Barton Hill Rd East Hampton, CT||$296K||3||2.5||2,000|
|77 Barton Hill Rd East Hampton, CT||$330K||4||2.5||2,268|
|79 Barton Hill Rd East Hampton, CT||$350K||4||2.5||2,544|
|64 Barton Hill Rd East Hampton, CT||$275K||4||2.5||2,032|
|74 Barton Hill Rd East Hampton, CT||$229K||3||2.5||1,494|
|81 Barton Hill Rd East Hampton, CT||$339K||4||2.5||2,334|
|72 Old West High St East Hampton, CT||$400K||2||1.5||1,928|
|62 Barton Hill Rd East Hampton, CT||$212K||3||1||1,461|
|63 Barton Hill Rd East Hampton, CT||$256K||3||1.5||1,816|
|58 Barton Hill Rd East Hampton, CT||$299K||3||2.5||1,813|
|19 Forest Glen Dr UNIT 19 East Hampton, CT||$247K||2||3||1,602|
Nearby Schools in Town of East Hampton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!