- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- 65 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,541 all time views
- 66 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $188,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- MLS #: 6520567
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Features \ 1 Car Garage, Features \ Aluminum Siding, Features \ Area Fishing, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Baseboard, Features \ Biking, Features \ City / Town Street, Features \ Detached Garage, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Fire Pit, Features \ Jogging / Biking Path, Features \ Mixed, Features \ Municipal Water, Features \ Oil, Features \ Open, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, Features \ Patio, Features \ Public, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Stall Shower, Features \ Stall Shower and Tub, Features \ Tile, Features \ Under 1/2 Acre, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 1510 01200000
- Zillow Home ID: 9144426
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $200-250K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19460 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.9% increase for Phoenixville as a whole. Among 19460 homes, this home is 28.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 15.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19460, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44% lower than in Phoenixville, and 73.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19460 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenixville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19460 home values.
- 1 Hall St3 beds, 1 baths
1,200 sqft, 1,742 sqft lot, built in 1890
|73 Washington Ave Phoenixville, PA||$221K||4||1||1,120|
|72 Washington Ave Phoenixville, PA||$210K||3||2||1,120|
|75 Washington Ave Phoenixville, PA||$221K||4||1.5||1,120|
|79 Washington Ave Phoenixville, PA||$291K||5||2||2,328|
|303 Locust Dr Phoenixville, PA||$223K||3||2||1,532|
|77 Washington Ave Phoenixville, PA||$216K||4||1||1,120|
|81 Washington Ave Phoenixville, PA||$283K||4||2||2,200|
|307 Locust Dr Phoenixville, PA||$205K||4||1||1,120|
|82 Washington Ave Phoenixville, PA||$215K||3||1||1,424|
|69 2nd Ave Phoenixville, PA||$229K||4||2||1,648|
|80 Washington Ave Phoenixville, PA||$204K||4||1||1,120|
|309 Locust Dr Phoenixville, PA||$204K||3||2||1,120|
|304 Locust Dr Phoenixville, PA||$210K||3||2||1,120|
|313 Locust Dr Phoenixville, PA||$229K||4||2||1,568|
|302 Locust Dr Phoenixville, PA||$260K||4||2||1,904|
|310 Locust Dr Phoenixville, PA||$201K||3||2||1,120|
|71 2nd Ave Phoenixville, PA||$215K||4||1||1,425|
|83 Washington Ave Phoenixville, PA||$230K||4||2||1,248|
|66 2nd Ave Phoenixville, PA||$208K||Studio||--||1|
|73 2nd Ave Phoenixville, PA||$198K||4||1||1,120|
Nearby Schools in Phoenixville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!