- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
710 Cordell St, Denton, TX 762012 beds, 1 bath, 844 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,647 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Last sold: Mar 2014
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 220 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 844 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 169
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: R24461
- Zillow Home ID: 27312717
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 710 Cordell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 76201, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24% less than in Denton, and 26% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 76201 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76201 home values.
- 714 Cordell St Denton, TX$100K321,244
- 706 Cordell St Denton, TX$96K21982
- 702 Cordell St Denton, TX$103K21840
- 718 Cordell St Denton, TX$97K21914
- 711 Emery St Denton, TX$91K21860
- 707 Emery St Denton, TX$86K21858
- 715 Emery St Denton, TX$119K311,184
- 711 Cordell St Denton, TX$90K21797
- 707 Cordell St Denton, TX$99K321,166
- 715 Cordell St Denton, TX$124K321,388
- 616 Cordell St Denton, TX$86K211,184
- 703 Emery St Denton, TX$106K311,022
- 719 Emery St Denton, TX$106K321,316
- Cordell St Denton, TX$106K311,120
- 703 Cordell St Denton, TX$110K21970
- 719 Cordell St Denton, TX$116K231,604
- 802 Cordell St Denton, TX$93K21965
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292