710 Currey Rd, Nashville, TN 372174 beds, 2 baths, 1,950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
The neighborhood is a very quiet, conviently located neighborhood. Most homes are still owned by the original homeowners and they are well maintained.
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $127,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 572 sqft
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- NOT ON A FLOOD PLAN! 1950 Sf all on the same level. House has been completely updated
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,950 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 270
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 11908009300
- Zillow Home ID: 41149686
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 710 Currey Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37217, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 85.3% greater than in Nashville, and 121.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37217 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37217 home values.
- 712 Currey Rd Nashville, TN$148K31.51,456
- 708 Currey Rd Nashville, TN$187K31.52,119
- 704 Greymont Dr Nashville, TN$110K311,200
- 706 Greymont Dr Nashville, TN$137K211,152
- 714 Currey Rd Nashville, TN$142K311,550
- 708 Greymont Dr Nashville, TN$104K211,133
- 710 Greymont Dr Nashville, TN$139K31.51,518
- 712 Greymont Dr Nashville, TN$150K211,434
- 716 Currey Rd Nashville, TN$182K422,079
- 717 Currey Rd Nashville, TN$196K41.52,283
- 714 Greymont Dr Nashville, TN$128K211,705
- 719 Currey Rd Nashville, TN$197K41.52,238
- 715 Currey Rd Nashville, TN$166K312,054
- 721 Currey Rd Nashville, TN$159K211,337
- 713 Currey Rd Nashville, TN$144K442,315
- 718 Currey Rd Nashville, TN$151K211,480
- 716 Greymont Dr Nashville, TN$106K211,125
- 723 Currey Rd Nashville, TN$176K332,969
- 704 Currey Rd Nashville, TN$195K323,193
- 705 Greymont Dr Nashville, TN$160K31.51,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.