710 Dry Creek Rd, Monterey, CA 939404 beds, 3 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $630,000
- Price/sqft: $315
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 539 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Parcel #: 014016007000
- Zillow Home ID: 19343366
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 710 Dry Creek Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93940 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% less than in Monterey, and 68.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
- 700 Dry Creek Rd Monterey, CA$613K321,484
- 720 Dry Creek Rd Monterey, CA$1.4M433,442
- 680 Dry Creek Rd Monterey, CA$688K322,097
- 791 Toyon Dr Monterey, CA$899K32.52,400
- 730 Dry Creek Rd Monterey, CA$741K321,816
- 660 Dry Creek Rd Monterey, CA$609K321,446
- 781 Toyon Dr Monterey, CA$690K421,621
- 740 Dry Creek Rd Monterey, CA$701K32.51,940
- 731 Dry Creek Rd Monterey, CA$835K32.52,825
- 640 Dry Creek Rd Monterey, CA$640K32.51,919
- 790 Toyon Dr Monterey, CA$615K321,694
- 771 Toyon Dr Monterey, CA$693K322,145
- 741 Dry Creek Rd Monterey, CA$880K32.53,169
- 780 Toyon Dr Monterey, CA$671K432,096
- 750 Dry Creek Rd Monterey, CA$678K321,805
- 620 Dry Creek Rd Monterey, CA$673K32.52,094
- 621 Dry Creek Rd Monterey, CA$669K321,602
- 761 Toyon Dr Monterey, CA$656K321,801
- 772 Toyon Dr Monterey, CA$616K421,645
- 751 Dry Creek Rd Monterey, CA$622K321,492
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!