710 E 305th St, Willowick, OH 440952 beds, 1 bath, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- Parking: 441 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 28A040A000040
- Zillow Home ID: 34509605
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 710 E 305th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44095 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 200% higher than in Willowick, and 28.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44095 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Willowick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44095 home values.
- 716 E 305th St Willowick, OH$137K32.51,462
- 704 E 305th St Willowick, OH$91K311,036
- 722 E 305th St Willowick, OH$104K421,728
- 30412 Arnold Rd Willowick, OH$143K31.51,634
- E 305th St Willowick, OH--------
- 694 E 305th St Willowick, OH$87K31.5884
- 30405 Gebhart Pl Willowick, OH$99K311,474
- 30409 Gebhart Pl Willowick, OH$113K321,004
- 30401 Gebhart Pl Willowick, OH$76K311,006
- 736 E 305th St Willowick, OH$123K32.51,104
- 30408 Arnold Rd Willowick, OH$111K31.51,378
- 688 E 305th St Willowick, OH$102K32.51,263
- 30321 Gebhart Pl Willowick, OH$118K321,256
- 746 E 305th St Willowick, OH$130K41.51,553
- 682 E 305th St Willowick, OH$74K211,123
- 30404 Arnold Rd Willowick, OH$92K321,140
- 30317 Gebhart Pl Willowick, OH$90K31.51,006
- 673 E 305th St Willowick, OH$107K311,064
- Ronald Dr Willowick, OH$96K31.51,064
- 30401 Arnold Rd Willowick, OH$101K31.51,596
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!