710 Hamilton Rd, Raleigh, NC 276043 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $172,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 171413222508000
- Zillow Home ID: 6377895
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 710 Hamilton Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Central market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 25% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.2% less than in Raleigh, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help North Central home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Central home values.
- 708 Hamilton Rd Raleigh, NC$171K--1910
- 712 Hamilton Rd Raleigh, NC$135K--1750
- 711 Van Buren Rd Raleigh, NC$187K--21,338
- 706 Hamilton Rd Raleigh, NC$236K321,472
- 713 Van Buren Rd Raleigh, NC$129K--1864
- 714 Hamilton Rd Raleigh, NC$171K--11,032
- 709 Van Buren Rd Raleigh, NC$189K--1810
- 711 Hamilton Rd Raleigh, NC$166K21972
- 709 Hamilton Rd Raleigh, NC$133K--1910
- 707 Van Buren Rd Raleigh, NC$178K21842
- 705 N State St Raleigh, NC$103K--1852
- 715 Van Buren Rd Raleigh, NC$135K--1964
- 704 Hamilton Rd Raleigh, NC$139K--1832
- 713 Hamilton Rd Raleigh, NC$126K21828
- 707 Hamilton Rd Raleigh, NC$175K--11,053
- 716 Hamilton Rd Raleigh, NC$161K311,096
- 715 Hamilton Rd Raleigh, NC$176K--11,386
- 705 Van Buren Rd Raleigh, NC$175K--1834
- 705 Hamilton Rd Raleigh, NC$166K--1890
- 717 Van Buren Rd Raleigh, NC$104K--1864
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.