- 4/26 2pm-4pm
- Built in 2009
- 35 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,216 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $369
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $265,000
- Price/sqft: $282
- MLS #: 1996325
- Hodge & Kittrell Sotheby's Internat...
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Features \ 1 Car Garage, Features \ 6-10 Years Old, Features \ Access Type - Road, Features \ Billiards Room, Features \ Breakfast Bar, Features \ Brick, Features \ Cable, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Central A/C, Features \ City, Features \ City / Strip, Features \ City / Town Street, Features \ City Water, Features \ Corner, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Electric, Features \ Fire Alarms, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Heat Pump, Features \ Library, Features \ Marble Countertop, Features \ Metropolitan, Features \ Microwave, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Slate Roof, Features \ Smoke Detector, Features \ Stall Shower, Features \ Tile, Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Washer, PropertySubType \ Condominium, PropertyType \ Residential
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,348 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 170306388315012
- Zillow Home ID: 94723976
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $288-385K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Hillsborough home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 2.3% increase for Raleigh as a whole. Among Hillsborough homes, this home is 77.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 36.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hillsborough, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.2% lower than in Raleigh, and 22% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Hillsborough home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hillsborough home values.
|Other Units in this Building (55)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 710 Independence Pl|
Nearby Schools in Raleigh
Data by GreatSchools.org