- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
710 Jones St, Monroe, NC 281102 beds, 2 baths, 1,432 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.82 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $45,000
- Price/sqft: $31
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,432 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1943
- Parcel #: 09188007
- Zillow Home ID: 6365827
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 710 Jones Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28110 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 75.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.4% less than in Monroe, and 192.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 28110 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monroe.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28110 home values.
- 622 Jones St Monroe, NC$105K321,124
- 620 Jones St Monroe, NC$93K--21,128
- 618 Jones St Monroe, NC$107K--21,146
- 619 Jones St Monroe, NC$84K311,176
- 1807 Polk St Monroe, NC$69K21958
- Morgan Mill Rd Monroe, NC--2----
- 616 Jones St Monroe, NC$106K--21,124
- 1805 Polk St Monroe, NC$85K311,306
- 1806 Polk St Monroe, NC$99K321,316
- 617 Jones St Monroe, NC$69K31.51,000
- 614 Jones St Monroe, NC$110K--21,128
- 615 Jones St Monroe, NC$88K--21,080
- 1803 Polk St Monroe, NC$70K311,230
- 1801 Polk St Monroe, NC$73K31952
- 613 Jones St Monroe, NC$102K--21,080
- 1804 Polk St Monroe, NC$130K321,833
- 1913 Steele St Monroe, NC$300K411,530
- 610 Jones St Monroe, NC$89K31.51,072
- 1803 Steele St Monroe, NC$77K221,250
- 611 Jones St Monroe, NC$110K--21,170
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.