- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
710 Lombard St, Philadelphia, PA 191473 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,890 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $500,000
- Price/sqft: $265
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,890 sqft
- Lot depth: 51
- Lot width: 17
- Parcel #: 053059950
- Zillow Home ID: 10197076
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 710 Lombard Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Center City East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 26.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.3% less than in Philadelphia, and 4.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Center City East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Center City East home values.
- 712 Lombard St Philadelphia, PA$594K32.51,836
- 708 Lombard St Philadelphia, PA$653K321,890
- 706 Lombard St Philadelphia, PA$616K321,890
- 714 Lombard St Philadelphia, PA$550K32.51,836
- 703 Bradford Aly Philadelphia, PA$441K321,184
- 705 Bradford Aly Philadelphia, PA$424K311,140
- 707 Bradford Aly Philadelphia, PA$505K311,132
- 704 Lombard St Philadelphia, PA$621K32.51,836
- 716 Lombard St Philadelphia, PA$545K321,836
- 506 S 7th St Philadelphia, PA$332K51.51,608
- 506 S 7th St Philadelphia, PA$695K43.52,800
- 709 Bradford Aly Philadelphia, PA$507K321,132
- 508 S 7th St Philadelphia, PA$513K----1,920
- 702 Lombard St Philadelphia, PA$613K321,971
- 718 Lombard St Philadelphia, PA$543K321,836
- 711 Bradford Aly Philadelphia, PA$458K321,605
- 506 S 7th St Philadelphia, PA$736K43.52,800
- 708 Bradford Aly Philadelphia, PA$272K21657
- 510 S 7th St # A Philadelphia, PA$392K2--1,370
- 510 S 7th St # B Philadelphia, PA$348K2--1,004
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!