This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Views: 1,295 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2004 for $260,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Steam, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ No Laundry Location, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,539 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:G22 B:0043 L:0031
- Zillow Home ID: 58972482
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $190-331K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06320 home values will fall 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.7% fall for New London as a whole. Among 06320 homes, this home is valued 79% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06320, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% higher than in New London, and 160% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06320 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06320 home values.
|722 Montauk Ave New London, CT||$256K||6||2||2,645|
|709 Montauk Ave New London, CT||$727K||--||--||--|
|761 Montauk Ave New London, CT||$315K||5||2||3,352|
|4 Maxson Pl New London, CT||$147K||2||1||940|
|701 Montauk Ave New London, CT||$3.24M||--||--||3,777|
|1 Maxson Pl New London, CT||$174K||3||1.5||1,392|
|778 Montauk Ave New London, CT||$153K||2||1||1,142|
|729 Montauk Ave New London, CT||$361K||6||2.5||2,852|
|15 Maxson Pl New London, CT||$151K||2||1||945|
|7 Maxson Pl New London, CT||$154K||3||1||1,148|
|Maxson Pl New London, CT||$151K||2||1||945|
|5 Maxson Pl New London, CT||$257K||6||2.5||2,581|
|735 Montauk Ave New London, CT||$259K||4||2.5||2,304|
|63 Westomere Ter New London, CT||$179K||2||--||1,506|
|8 Maxson Pl New London, CT||$142K||2||1||840|
|20 Maxson Pl New London, CT||$195K||3||1.5||1,684|
|28 Maxson Pl New London, CT||$188K||3||2||1,495|
|58 Westomere Ter New London, CT||$224K||3||1.5||1,744|
|51 Westomere Ter New London, CT||$182K||2||2||1,344|
|745 Montauk Ave New London, CT||$269K||4||2.5||2,599|
Nearby Schools in New London
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!