710 North St, Madison, WI 537043 beds, 1 bath, 1,042 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,640 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $134
- Finished basement, 99 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 190 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,042 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Lot depth: 141
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 081031411169
- Zillow Home ID: 55436325
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 710 North Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Eken Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 37.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 95.5% higher than in Town of Madison, and 28.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Eken Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eken Park home values.
- 714 North St Madison, WI$150K211,206
- 706 North St Madison, WI$180K321,602
- 702 North St Madison, WI$126K321,619
- 720 North St Madison, WI$109K11648
- 2421 Dahle St Madison, WI$121K311,078
- 622 North St Madison, WI$116K211,067
- 722 North St Madison, WI$102K12652
- 2417 Dahle St Madison, WI$156K311,293
- 618 North St Madison, WI$97K221,028
- 721 Mayer Ave Madison, WI$120K21870
- 717 Mayer Ave Madison, WI$94K21924
- 725 Mayer Ave Madison, WI$125K21714
- 614 North St Madison, WI$108K21620
- 2413 Dahle St Madison, WI$197K42.51,764
- 709 North St Madison, WI$108K22632
- 713 North St Madison, WI$149K421,151
- 701 North St Madison, WI$128K21792
- 717 North St Madison, WI$104K421,080
- 727 Mayer Ave Madison, WI$162K411,746
- 2409 Dahle St Madison, WI$151K321,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!