710 Tyler Rd, Raleigh, NC 27604
Sold on 6/1/12: $97,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,230 sq ft
- Lot:8,712 sqft
- Year Built:1951
- Last Sold:Jun 2012 for $97,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Cable Ready
- Days on Zillow555
- Exterior MaterialCement concrete
- Last Remodel Year1960
- Parcel #171413222848000
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID6375923
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$137,557||$128K – $144K||+$6,459||$111||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,075/mo||$914 – $1.3K/mo||-$10||$0.87||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts North Central home values will increase 3.3% next year, compared to a 1% rise for Raleigh as a whole. Among North Central homes, this home is valued 4.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 40% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Central market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.1% lower than in Raleigh, and 3.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Central home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Central home values.
Neighborhood for 710 Tyler Road
- 713 Hamilton Rd Raleigh, NC$129K21.0828
- 707 Tyler Rd Raleigh, NC$137K--1.0962
- 901 N State St Raleigh, NC$125K31.0902
- 703 Tyler Rd Raleigh, NC$144K--1.01,154
- 905 N State St Raleigh, NC$101K21.0750
- 708 Monroe Dr Raleigh, NC$161K31.01,112
- 706 Monroe Dr Raleigh, NC$207K32.01,223
- 716 Hamilton Rd Raleigh, NC$132K31.01,096
- 700 Monroe Dr Raleigh, NC$227K--2.01,705
- 707 Monroe Dr Raleigh, NC$156K--1.01,040
- 705 Monroe Dr Raleigh, NC$134K21.0950
- 1003 N State St Raleigh, NC$93K21.0860
- 701 Van Buren Rd Raleigh, NC$177K21.0905
- 718 Van Buren Rd Raleigh, NC$135K--1.0910
- 702 Glascock St Raleigh, NC$190K32.01,450
- 704 Van Buren Rd Raleigh, NC$151K31.01,100
- 702 Van Buren Rd Raleigh, NC$179K22.01,049
- 626 Glascock St Raleigh, NC$160K--1.0962
- 717 Glascock St Raleigh, NC$196K--1.0936
Nearby Schools in Raleigh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005