710 Virginia Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 303063 beds, 2 baths, 1,483 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,013 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $429,000
- Price/sqft: $289
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,483 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 17 00530008027
- Zillow Home ID: 35930937
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 710 Virginia Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Virginia Highland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77.5% lower than in Atlanta, and 39% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Virginia Highland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Virginia Highland home values.
- 706 Virginia Ave NE Atlanta, GA$435K211,294
- 755 Park Dr NE Atlanta, GA$730K312,112
- 751 Park Dr NE Atlanta, GA$728K322,455
- 700 Virginia Ave NE Atlanta, GA$754K321,687
- 747 Park Dr NE Atlanta, GA$543K321,523
- 709 Cooledge Ave NE Atlanta, GA$509K322,273
- 705 Cooledge Ave NE Atlanta, GA$811K321,934
- 696 Virginia Ave NE Atlanta, GA$701K321,589
- 743 Park Dr NE Atlanta, GA$729K322,742
- 699 Cooledge Ave NE Atlanta, GA$857K552,950
- 699 Cooledge Ave NE # 0 Atlanta, GA$564K55--
- 739 Park Dr NE Atlanta, GA$750K331,591
- 695 Cooledge Ave NE Atlanta, GA$517K431,464
- 690 Virginia Ave NE Atlanta, GA$537K321,755
- 689 Cooledge Ave NE Atlanta, GA$753K443,400
- 686 Virginia Ave NE Atlanta, GA$821K211,814
- 737 Park Dr NE Atlanta, GA$733K211,500
- 685 Cooledge Ave NE Atlanta, GA$831K221,808
- 708 Cooledge Ave NE Atlanta, GA$709K211,443
- 733 Park Dr NE Atlanta, GA$538K211,520
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!