- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
710 W Pennsylvania Ave, Redlands, CA 923743 beds, 2 baths, 1,327 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,475 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: May 2012 for $168,500
- Price/sqft: $127
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 510 sqft
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,327 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 0167822200000
- Zillow Home ID: 17257633
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 710 W Pennsylvania Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92374 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.9% higher than in Redlands, and 17.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92374 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redlands.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92374 home values.
- 720 W Pennsylvania Ave Redlands, CA$274K321,600
- 1505 Vermont St Redlands, CA$252K321,464
- 610 W Pennsylvania Ave Redlands, CA$265K321,277
- 1509 Vermont St Redlands, CA$254K321,275
- 730 W Pennsylvania Ave Redlands, CA$254K321,275
- 1500 Canterbury Cir Redlands, CA$256K321,277
- 1510 Texas St Redlands, CA$270K321,464
- 1513 Vermont St Redlands, CA$272K321,464
- 606 W Pennsylvania Ave Redlands, CA$265K321,337
- 740 W Pennsylvania Ave Redlands, CA$250K321,327
- 1514 Texas St Redlands, CA$268K321,464
- Canterbury Cir Redlands, CA$292K431,892
- 1502 Canterbury Cir Redlands, CA$259K321,337
- 603 W Pennsylvania Ave Redlands, CA$241K321,276
- 1517 Vermont St Redlands, CA$254K321,275
- 1518 Texas St Redlands, CA$253K321,275
- 602 W Pennsylvania Ave Redlands, CA$283K32.51,470
- 1433 Calhoun St Redlands, CA$229K321,056
- 1504 Canterbury Cir Redlands, CA$291K431,892
- 1522 Texas St Redlands, CA$266K321,464
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.