- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
710 Waterloo Ave, Monroe, MI 481612 beds, 1 bath, 1,108 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 242 sqft
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,108 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 55 19 00693 000
- Zillow Home ID: 24255853
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 710 Waterloo Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Monroe Township market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 73.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.8% greater than in Monroe Metro, and 179.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Monroe Township home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Monroe Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Monroe Township home values.
- 706 Waterloo Ave Monroe, MI$125K31.51,352
- 718 Waterloo Ave Monroe, MI$80K311,498
- 719 Waterloo Ave Monroe, MI$119K31.51,785
- 705 Waterloo Ave Monroe, MI$127K331,862
- 621 Waterloo Ave Monroe, MI$98K311,102
- 628 Waterloo Ave Monroe, MI$104K--11,210
- 629 Waterloo Ave Monroe, MI$57K21962
- 624 Waterloo Ave Monroe, MI$67K421,448
- 617 Waterloo Ave Monroe, MI$112K321,228
- 610 Waterloo Ave Monroe, MI$70K21848
- 710 Jennie Pl Monroe, MI$171K42.52,075
- 729 Waterloo Ave Monroe, MI$106K--11,244
- 617 Wolverine Ave Monroe, MI$87K31912
- 720 Jennie Pl Monroe, MI$167K42.51,949
- 707 Wolverine Ave Monroe, MI$150K32.51,596
- 609 Waterloo Ave Monroe, MI$76K31888
- 615 Wolverine Ave Monroe, MI$99K311,018
- 700 Jennie Pl Monroe, MI$143K42.51,792
- 1607 S Custer Rd Monroe, MI$101K321,040
- 711 Wolverine Ave Monroe, MI$103K31.51,142
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!