7100 Decatur St, Landover Hills, MD 207843 beds, 2 baths, 1,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,488 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $144
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Brand new windows: casment win. in front of house, gliding win in living room, picture win in baths
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 202272052
- Zillow Home ID: 37554972
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7100 Decatur Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20784, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% greater than in Woodlawn, and 155% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20784 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodlawn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20784 home values.
- 7104 Decatur St Landover Hills, MD$176K421,080
- Glenridge Dr Landover Hills, MD$133K--1896
- 7103 Glenridge Dr Landover Hills, MD$177K--11,440
- 7102 Decatur St Landover Hills, MD$190K--11,080
- 7109 Decatur St Landover Hills, MD$180K311,220
- 7102 Glenridge Dr Landover Hills, MD$178K311,380
- 7105 Decatur St Landover Hills, MD$177K--21,080
- 7107 Decatur St Landover Hills, MD$191K--11,380
- 7111 Decatur St Landover Hills, MD$192K411,080
- 7106 Glenridge Dr Landover Hills, MD$156K--1896
- 7106 Decatur St Landover Hills, MD$182K--11,080
- 7105 Marywood St Landover Hills, MD$172K--11,360
- 7103 Decatur St Landover Hills, MD$172K--11,080
- 7104 Glenridge Dr Landover Hills, MD$174K--11,224
- 7107 Marywood St Landover Hills, MD$170K--11,080
- 7108 Greenvale Pkwy Landover Hills, MD$203K321,265
- 4909 71st Ave Landover Hills, MD$147K411,080
- 7106 Greenvale Pkwy Landover Hills, MD$210K--11,076
- 7110 Greenvale Pkwy Landover Hills, MD$190K311,076
- 7115 Decatur St Landover Hills, MD$180K--11,176
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.