- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7100 Neal Rd, Charlotte, NC 282623 beds, 1 bath, 1,208 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.67 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,208 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 04708309
- Zillow Home ID: 6161902
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7100 Neal Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mineral Springs-Rumble Road, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.2% higher than in Charlotte, and 685.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mineral Springs-Rumble Road home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mineral Springs-Rumble Road home values.
- 3 beds, 3 baths
1,271 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 2005
- 3 beds, 3 baths
- 7030 Neal Rd Charlotte, NC$123K321,667
- 7112 Neal Rd Charlotte, NC$107K31.51,288
- 7026 Neal Rd Charlotte, NC$120K321,532
- 7120 Neal Rd Charlotte, NC$132K321,676
- 7113 Neal Rd Charlotte, NC$109K311,647
- 7105 Neal Rd Charlotte, NC$106K311,029
- Doby Springs Dr Charlotte, NC--------
- 1218 Mineral Springs Rd Charlotte, NC$235K422,418
- 7119 Neal Rd Charlotte, NC$93K31.51,346
- 7027 Neal Rd Charlotte, NC$153K422,019
- 7023 Neal Rd Charlotte, NC$86K21924
- 1301 Springmist Dr Charlotte, NC$119K331,582
- Mineral Springs Rd Charlotte, NC--------
- 1307 Springmist Dr Charlotte, NC$128K321,669
- 7007 Neal Rd Charlotte, NC$151K31.51,986
- 1313 Springmist Dr Charlotte, NC$122K32.51,638
- 7104 Thatcher Ct Charlotte, NC$121K321,669
- 1206 Mineral Springs Rd Charlotte, NC$161K31.51,196
- 7206 Neal Rd Charlotte, NC$82K------
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!