7100 Top Rail Run, Fort Worth, TX 761795 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,492 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces, 567 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,492 sqft
- Parcel #: 07137249
- Zillow Home ID: 29312058
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7100 Top Rail Run
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Eagle Ranch, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.2% greater than in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro, and 66.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Eagle Ranch home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 7104 Top Rail Run Fort Worth, TX$251K53.53,904
- 3209 Dalhart Dr Fort Worth, TX$188K42.52,751
- 7101 Denver City Dr Fort Worth, TX$182K322,122
- 7108 Top Rail Run Fort Worth, TX$242K433,488
- 3213 Dalhart Dr Fort Worth, TX$245K53.53,533
- 7105 Denver City Dr Fort Worth, TX$202K432,795
- 7113 Top Rail Run Fort Worth, TX$304K42.53,287
- 3205 Dalhart Dr Fort Worth, TX$172K422,407
- 7117 Top Rail Run Fort Worth, TX$193K322,781
- 3304 Dalhart Dr Fort Worth, TX$158K422,039
- 7109 Denver City Dr Fort Worth, TX$166K322,327
- 3305 Dalhart Dr Fort Worth, TX$171K422,396
- 7112 Top Rail Run Fort Worth, TX$199K42.52,932
- 3201 Dalhart Dr Fort Worth, TX$237K533,509
- 7105 Top Rail Run Fort Worth, TX$193K432,714
- 3208 Muleshoe Ln Fort Worth, TX$127K321,480
- 7113 Denver City Dr Fort Worth, TX$236K533,471
- 3212 Muleshoe Ln Fort Worth, TX$142K321,832
- 3309 Dalhart Dr Fort Worth, TX$216K533,153
- 3204 Muleshoe Ln Fort Worth, TX$134K321,605
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!