- Built in 2005
- 20 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,825 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $725
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $614,000
- Price/sqft: $528
- MLS #: 15-900025
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Listing Status \ Active, CARETS Listing Status \ Active, Lot Size Source \ Public Records, Square Footage Source \ Public Records, System Locale \ CARETS, Common Walls \ Attached, Rooms \ Entry, Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins, Fire Place Fuel \ Gas, Rooms \ LivingRoom, View \ Other View, Legal Disclosures \ CC and R, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Counter \ Bar, Security Safety \ Smoke Detector, Security Safety \ Fire Sprinklers, Association Amenities \ Tennis Courts, Legal Disclosures \ Planned Development, Association Amenities \ Sport Court, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Parking Features \ Gated, Pool Descriptions \ Community Pool, Interior Features \ Phone System, Security Safety \ Community (N), Bathroom Features \ Powder Room, Building Structure Style \ Low Rise, Association Amenities \ Security, Association Rules \ PetsPermitted, Association Amenities \ Storage Area, Security Safety \ 24 Hour, Association Amenities \ Banquet Facilities, Legal Disclosures \ Methane Gas, Legal Disclosures \ Private Transfer Taxes, Security Safety \ Fire and Smoke Detection System, Association Amenities \ Picnic Area, Association Amenities \ Playground, Security Safety \ Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Parking Type \ Subterr Side by Side, Association Amenities \ Gated Parking, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Association Amenities \ Assoc Maintains Landscape, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Legal Disclosures \ Listing Broker Advantage, Association Amenities \ Greenbelt\Park, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Unit count: 39
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 4211025059
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 82749654
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $650-765K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Playa Vista home values will increase 7% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Playa Vista homes, this home is 6.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 8.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Playa Vista, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.3% greater than in Los Angeles, and 10.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Playa Vista home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Playa Vista home values.
|Other Units in this Building (36)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 7101 Playa Vista Dr|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.