Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $535-825K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $16.9K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Playa Vista is $12,656.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $25.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Playa Vista is $22,955.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.99 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 2005
- All time views: 1,439
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $570,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $479
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Association Amenities \ Assoc Maintains Landscape
- Association Amenities \ Other Courts
- Association Rules \ Call for Rules
- Building Structure Style \ Villa
- CARETS Listing Status \ Active
- Eating Areas \ Dining Area
- Furnished \ Unfurnished
- Great Room
- Heating Type \ Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N)
- Listing Status \ Active
- ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease
- Lot Size Source \ Public Records
- Master Bedroom
- Parking Features \ Garage Door Opener
- Parking Type \ Assigned
- Parking Type \ Community Garage
- Parking Type \ Subterr Tandem
- Pool Descriptions \ Community Pool
- Security Safety \ Carbon Monoxide Detector(s)
- Security Safety \ Card\Code Access
- Security Safety \ Fire Sprinklers
- Security Safety \ Smoke Detector
- Square Footage Source \ Public Records
- System Locale \ CARETS
- View Type: Bluff
- View Type: Tree Top View
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,190 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4211025062
- Zillow Home ID: 68993339
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Playa Vista
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Playa Vista market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 23.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.6% lower than in Los Angeles, and 23.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Playa Vista home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
|Other Units in this Building (34)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 7101 Playa Vista Dr|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!