- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 175 days on Zillow
- Views: 921 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $56,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $40
- MLS #: 214111198
- Finished basement, 750 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Architecture Level \ 1 1/2 Story, Architecture Style \ Bungalow, Construction Materials \ Brick, Cooling \ Central Air, Foundation Details \ Basement, Foundation Materials \ Brick, Garage Features \ Detached, Garage Size \ 1 Car, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Kitchen Appliances \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Appliances \ Stove, Last Change Type \ New, MLS Area Major \ Dearborn, Property Type \ Residential, Road Frontage Type \ Pub. Sidewalk, School District \ Dearborn, Sewer \ Sewer at Street, Title \ Private - Owned, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Heater Fuel \ Gas, Water Source \ Municipal Water
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,408 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 321008104021
- Zillow Home ID: 88762071
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $85-130K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 48126 home values will rise 3.8% next year, compared to a 4.5% increase for Dearborn as a whole. Among 48126 homes, this home is 61.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 66.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48126, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.9% greater than in Dearborn, and 344.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48126 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dearborn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48126 home values.
|7100 Reuter St Dearborn, MI||$73K||3||1||1,564|
|7100 Reuter St Dearborn, MI||$111K||3||2||1,418|
|7053 Reuter St Dearborn, MI||$123K||4||2||1,955|
|7107 Reuter St Dearborn, MI||$122K||3||2||2,928|
|7115 Reuter St Dearborn, MI||$102K||4||2.5||2,208|
|7108 Reuter St Dearborn, MI||$114K||3||1||1,196|
|7121 Reuter St Dearborn, MI||$182K||4||4||1,535|
|7054 Reuter St Dearborn, MI||$128K||3||2.5||2,288|
|7046 Reuter St Dearborn, MI||$134K||4||3||1,600|
|7116 Reuter St Dearborn, MI||$125K||4||2||2,165|
|7047 Reuter St Dearborn, MI||$116K||3||2||1,265|
|7033 Reuter St Dearborn, MI||$97K||2||1||1,168|
|7040 Reuter St Dearborn, MI||$103K||3||1||1,375|
|7120 Reuter St Dearborn, MI||$134K||3||2||2,602|
|7127 Reuter St Dearborn, MI||$106K||4||2||1,920|
|7041 Reuter St Dearborn, MI||$107K||3||1||1,266|
|7032 Reuter St Dearborn, MI||$106K||3||2||1,224|
|7025 Reuter St Dearborn, MI||$85K||3||2||1,200|
|7024 Reuter St # 26 Dearborn, MI||$146K||6||2||2,400|
|7019 Reuter St Dearborn, MI||$86K||3||2||1,176|
Nearby Schools in Dearborn
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!