- Lot: 7,200 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1974
- Views: 9,297 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $217,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $72
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Contract Status \ Financing, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Open Patio, Exterior Features \ Sidewalk, Exterior Features \ Storage, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Front Exposure \ East, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ None, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active with Contract, Lease Terms \ Tenant Pays Electric, Lease Terms \ Tenant Pays Sewer, Lease Terms \ Tenant Pays Trash, Lease Terms \ Tenant Pays Water, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Sidewalk, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ 1 Level, Property Style \ Duplex, Property Type \ Income, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Sewer, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,030 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 303017125820020210
- Zillow Home ID: 81410842
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $154-370K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33702 home values will rise 6% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for Saint Petersburg as a whole. Among 33702 homes, this home is valued 161.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 24.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33702, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.5% less than in Saint Petersburg, and 78.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33702 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Petersburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33702 home values.
|7054 2nd St N Saint Petersburg, FL||$138K||2||2||1,018|
|7112 2nd St N St Petersburg, FL||$239K||--||2.5||1,953|
|7054 2nd St N St Petersburg, FL||$142K||2||2||1,018|
|7034 2nd St N Saint Petersburg, FL||$140K||2||2||1,018|
|7126 2nd St N Saint Petersburg, FL||$250K||--||3||2,015|
|7111 3rd St N Saint Petersburg, FL||$256K||--||3||2,085|
|7026 2nd St N Saint Petersburg, FL||$130K||3||2||1,036|
|2nd St N Saint Petersburg, FL||$188K||--||2||1,295|
|7134 2nd St N Saint Petersburg, FL||$188K||3||2||1,295|
|7053 3rd St N Saint Petersburg, FL||$249K||--||3||2,032|
|7127 3rd St N Saint Petersburg, FL||$269K||--||4||2,113|
|7016 2nd St N Saint Petersburg, FL||$128K||--||2||1,018|
|210 72nd Ave N Saint Petersburg, FL||$475K||--||4||3,975|
|7135 3rd St N Saint Petersburg, FL||$244K||--||3||2,117|
|7010 2nd St N Saint Petersburg, FL||$142K||2||1||1,176|
|250 72nd Ave N Saint Petersburg, FL||$181K||2||2||950|
|7108 3rd St N St Petersburg, FL||$259K||4||3||2,063|
|7000 2nd St N Saint Petersburg, FL||$135K||--||2||1,187|
|7100 3rd St N St Petersburg, FL||$214K||4||3||2,063|
|7050 3rd St N Saint Petersburg, FL||$78K||--||1||648|
Nearby Schools in Saint Petersburg
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!