7105 Spellman Ct, Indianapolis, IN 462593 beds, 3 baths, 1,881 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 58 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $29
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $114
- MLS #: 21306920
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 624 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garage is 2 car +
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,881 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 491513131011000300
- Zillow Home ID: 61759877
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7105 Spellman Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46259 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 32.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 16.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46259 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46259 home values.
- 7047 Spellman Ct Indianapolis, IN$257K443,579
- 7917 Ambry Way Indianapolis, IN$409K53.53,616
- 7930 Ambry Way Indianapolis, IN$267K41.53,006
- 7903 Ambry Way Indianapolis, IN--------
- 7041 Spellman Ct Indianapolis, IN$265K42.54,242
- 7108 Spellman Ct Indianapolis, IN$243K31.52,136
- 7102 Spellman Ct Indianapolis, IN$246K422,431
- 7048 Spellman Ct Indianapolis, IN$238K31.52,598
- 7937 Ambry Way Indianapolis, IN--42.53,152
- 7849 Ambry Way Indianapolis, IN$192K31.51,908
- 7042 Spellman Ct Indianapolis, IN$240K31.52,393
- 7908 Bayard Dr Indianapolis, IN$259K422,811
- 7936 Ambry Way Indianapolis, IN$252K41.52,350
- 7916 Bayard Dr Indianapolis, IN$238K41.52,431
- 7944 Ambry Way Indianapolis, IN$250K31.52,827
- 7854 Bayard Dr Indianapolis, IN$238K41.52,984
- 7841 Ambry Way Indianapolis, IN$197K41.52,351
- 7943 Ambry Way Indianapolis, IN$261K443,666
- Southport Rd Indianapolis, IN--------
- 7924 Bayard Dr Indianapolis, IN$225K31.52,214
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.