7106 Wexford Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462506 beds, 3 baths, 3,570 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 714 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,570 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 180
- Lot width: 113
- Parcel #: 490228114011000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1271017
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7106 Wexford Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46250, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 42.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46250 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5236 E 71st St Indianapolis, IN$253K31.53,012
- 7130 Wexford Dr Indianapolis, IN$241K41.52,775
- 7105 Wexford Dr Indianapolis, IN$236K41.52,440
- 5235 E 72nd St Indianapolis, IN$268K333,408
- 5226 E 71st St Indianapolis, IN$274K444,010
- 7131 Wexford Dr Indianapolis, IN$239K41.52,682
- 5225 E 72nd St Indianapolis, IN$233K312,609
- 5255 E 71st St Indianapolis, IN--------
- 5295 E 71st St Indianapolis, IN$151K211,528
- 5308 E 71st St Indianapolis, IN$230K41.52,407
- 5248 E 72nd St Indianapolis, IN$240K41.52,246
- 5236 E 72nd St Indianapolis, IN$209K31.51,896
- 5307 E 72nd St Indianapolis, IN$224K42.52,674
- 5225 E 71st St Indianapolis, IN$158K2--1,831
- 5216 E 71st St Indianapolis, IN$241K432,630
- 5258 E 72nd St Indianapolis, IN$250K51.52,593
- 7086 Steinmeier Dr W Indianapolis, IN$142K311,653
- 5215 E 72nd St Indianapolis, IN$246K41.52,784
- 7076 Steinmeier Dr W Indianapolis, IN$147K2--1,431
- 5320 E 71st St Indianapolis, IN$255K41.52,729
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.