- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7107 28th Ave NW, Seattle, WA 981172 beds, 1 bath, 1,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $385,000
- Price/sqft: $356
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Parcel #: 2872101471
- Zillow Home ID: 48831733
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7107 28th Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sunset Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52% less than in Seattle, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunset Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunset Hill home values.
- 2802 NW 71st St Seattle, WA$468K21990
- 7111 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$568K511,840
- 7117 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$637K42.52,070
- 2812 NW 71st St Seattle, WA$584K51.751,890
- 2811 NW 72nd St Seattle, WA$480K511,350
- 7017 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$553K311,480
- 2814 NW 71st St Seattle, WA$495K312,010
- 2814 NW 71st St Seattle, WA$624K31.752,010
- 2815 NW 72nd St Seattle, WA$598K41.51,630
- 7013 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$503K31.51,400
- 2809 NW 71st St Seattle, WA$455K21.51,060
- 7205 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$1.27M434,100
- 2806 NW 70th St Seattle, WA$274K11420
- 2817 NW 71st St Seattle, WA$561K31.52,030
- 2820 NW 71st St Seattle, WA$519K321,290
- 7112 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$484K312,100
- 7106 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$774K41.52,600
- 7114 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$726K42.52,180
- 2825 NW 72nd St Seattle, WA$443K311,030
- 7100 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$680K42.253,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.