7108 Vandike St, Philadelphia, PA 191353 beds, 1 bath, 1,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1922
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $104,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- Finished basement
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 651267000
- Zillow Home ID: 10573673
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7108 Vandike Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tacony, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.5% greater than in Philadelphia, and 67.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tacony home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tacony home values.
- 7110 Vandike St Philadelphia, PA$105K311,080
- 4717-4719 Princeton Ave # 19 Philadelphia, PA$168K----2,820
- 7112 Vandike St Philadelphia, PA$72K311,080
- 7114 Vandike St Philadelphia, PA$108K311,080
- 7107 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$120K321,440
- 7105 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$133K----1,440
- 7111 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$121K----1,440
- 7116 Vandike St Philadelphia, PA$93K31.51,080
- 4723 Princeton Ave Philadelphia, PA$59K311,200
- 7113 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$124K----1,760
- 7118 Vandike St Philadelphia, PA$105K----1,080
- 4725 Princeton Ave Philadelphia, PA$58K311,200
- 7115 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$105K----1,936
- 4727 Princeton Ave Philadelphia, PA$54K311,200
- 7120 Vandike St Philadelphia, PA$109K----1,080
- 7111 Vandike St Philadelphia, PA$75K----540
- 4729 Princeton Ave Philadelphia, PA$56K311,200
- 7117 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, PA$119K----1,440
- 7115 Vandike St Philadelphia, PA$89K----1,050
- 7122 Vandike St Philadelphia, PA$93K----1,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.