7109 Medford Ave, Richmond, VA 232263 beds, 1 bath, 1,212 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Off street
- Air Conditioning, Balcony/Patio, Cable/Satellite TV, Garbage Disposal, Dishwasher, Electric Range, Gas Range, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Hk-up, Washer/Dryer In Unit, Storage
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,212 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7637435989
- Zillow Home ID: 12338221
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7109 Medford Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23226 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 97.1% lower than in Henrico, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 23226 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Henrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23226 home values.
- 1523 Fort Hill Dr Richmond, VA$126K211,024
- 7107 Medford Ave Richmond, VA$165K31.51,248
- 7107 Medford Ave Richmond, VA$146K311,248
- 7108 Medford Ave Richmond, VA$129K311,120
- 1521 Fort Hill Dr Richmond, VA$124K31864
- 7201 Medford Ave Richmond, VA$143K31864
- 7105 Medford Ave Richmond, VA$142K311,152
- 1520 Fort Hill Dr Richmond, VA$133K31864
- 1603 Fort Hill Dr Richmond, VA$102K21864
- 1519 Fort Hill Dr Richmond, VA$101K31864
- 1600 Fort Hill Dr Richmond, VA$101K31864
- 7106 Medford Ave Richmond, VA$102K31864
- 1518 Fort Hill Dr Richmond, VA$124K31864
- 7103 Medford Ave Richmond, VA$136K311,296
- 7203 Medford Ave Richmond, VA$113K31944
- 1517 Fort Hill Dr Richmond, VA$163K321,440
- 1516 Fort Hill Dr Richmond, VA$117K31934
- 1605 Fort Hill Dr Richmond, VA$145K311,172
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.