711 6th Ave SE, Minneapolis, MN 554145 beds, 2 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $230,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 400 sqft
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street
- Cable-ready, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 46
- Parcel #: 2402924220094
- Zillow Home ID: 1921488
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 711 6th Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Marcy Holmes, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29% less than in Minneapolis, and 47.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Marcy Holmes home values rise more quickly than other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Marcy Holmes home values.
- 715 6th Ave SE Minneapolis, MN$339K523,017
- 707 6th Ave SE Minneapolis, MN$239K521,639
- 523 7th St SE Minneapolis, MN$331K41.52,400
- 527 1/2 S 7th St Minneapolis, MN--------
- 527 7th St SE # S Minneapolis, MN$297K33.52,168
- 719 6th Ave SE Minneapolis, MN$166K41.51,152
- 523 7th St SE # S Minneapolis, MN$348K41.52,432
- 522 8th St SE Minneapolis, MN$195K221,199
- 524 8th St SE Minneapolis, MN$200K421,500
- 518 8th St SE Minneapolis, MN$213K311,580
- 528 8th St SE Minneapolis, MN$170K311,149
- 514 8th St SE Minneapolis, MN$236K521,762
- 513 7th St SE # S Minneapolis, MN$398K623,600
- 601 7th St SE Minneapolis, MN$313K732,561
- 601 7th St SE # S Minneapolis, MN$268K52.252,276
- 510 8th St SE Minneapolis, MN$361K42.752,749
- 716 5th Ave SE APT 2 Minneapolis, MN$175K--1917
- 716 5th Ave SE APT 1 Minneapolis, MN$177K211,296
- 716 5th Ave SE APT 4 Minneapolis, MN$175K211,203
- 605 7th St SE # S Minneapolis, MN$330K412,510
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.