711 Denison Dr, Norman, OK 730692 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,066 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,795 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $61,500
- Price/sqft: $58
- Parking: 287 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,066 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R0050991
- Zillow Home ID: 21745884
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 711 Denison Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73069, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.2% lower than in Norman, and 81.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73069 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73069 home values.
- 709 Denison Dr Norman, OK$77K32834
- 713 Denison Dr Norman, OK$90K311,132
- 707 Denison Dr Norman, OK$84K32962
- 715 Denison Dr Norman, OK$85K321,066
- 708 Highland Pkwy Norman, OK$86K32995
- 706 Highland Pkwy Norman, OK$95K32960
- 710 Highland Pkwy Norman, OK$61K21981
- 705 Denison Dr Norman, OK$77K32840
- 717 Denison Dr Norman, OK$90K32990
- 704 Highland Pkwy Norman, OK$86K31925
- 710 Denison Dr Norman, OK$88K32948
- 712 Denison Dr Norman, OK$74K32815
- 708 Denison Dr Norman, OK$72K21776
- 714 Denison Dr Norman, OK$114K211,067
- 702 Highland Pkwy Norman, OK$83K32873
- 701 Denison Dr Norman, OK$108K321,493
- 706 Denison Dr Norman, OK$92K321,215
- 730 Utah Ave Norman, OK$90K32970
- 700 Highland Pkwy Norman, OK$89K321,653
Nearby Schools in Norman
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292