- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
711 E 18th Ave, Salt Lake City, UT 841035 beds, 4 baths, 5,787 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- 360 degree views of valley, lake and mountains, steel roof, redone stucco, new roof over existing
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 5,787 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2112894895
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 711 E 18th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Greater Avenues, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7% lower than in Salt Lake City, and 14.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Greater Avenues home values rise more quickly than other regions in Salt Lake City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greater Avenues home values.
Nearby Schools in Salt Lake City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292