711 Frederick St, Fountain Hill, PA 180153 beds, 1 bath, 1,125 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 444 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $124
- MLS #: 6327197
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,125 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 642730437714 1
- Zillow Home ID: 9627685
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 711 Frederick Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18015 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41% lower than in Fountain Hill, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 18015 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fountain Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18015 home values.
- 707 Frederick St Bethlehem, PA$125K411,125
- 717 Frederick St Fountain Hill, PA$133K311,125
- 707 Frederick St Bethlehem, PA$131K411,125
- 701 Frederick St Fountain Hill, PA$121K311,125
- 721 Frederick St Fountain Hill, PA$139K311,125
- 578 S Benner Ave Fountain Hill, PA$90K311,106
- 578 S Benner Ave Fountain Hill, PA$90K--21,197
- 580 S Benner Ave Fountain Hill, PA$74K411,008
- 576 S Benner Ave Fountain Hill, PA$113K311,024
- 582 S Benner Ave Fountain Hill, PA$82K31981
- 572 S Benner Ave Fountain Hill, PA$93K311,203
- 584 S Benner Ave Fountain Hill, PA$85K311,126
- 1029 Moravia St Fountain Hill, PA$129K311,125
- 568 S Benner Ave Fountain Hill, PA$84K21945
- 633 Frederick St Fountain Hill, PA$140K31.51,125
- 1030 Wiley St Fountain Hill, PA$148K311,125
- 98 S Benner Ave Bethlehem, PA$118K311,260
- 564 S Benner Ave Fountain Hill, PA$115K311,168
- 1035 Moravia St Fountain Hill, PA$130K321,125
- 629 Frederick St Fountain Hill, PA$141K321,125
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.