711 Monona Ave, Des Moines, IA 503152 beds, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,800 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $35,000
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Lot depth: 156
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 02000278000000
- Zillow Home ID: 770563
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 711 Monona Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Indianola Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.7% higher than in Des Moines, and 96.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Indianola Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Indianola Hills home values.
- 713 Monona Ave Des Moines, IA$56K21749
- 524 Clifton St Des Moines, IA$113K321,466
- 1958 Summit St Des Moines, IA$119K211,190
- 1968 Summit St Des Moines, IA$117K311,092
- 712 Monona Ave Des Moines, IA$76K311,200
- 1974 Summit St Des Moines, IA$73K211,008
- 716 Monona Ave Des Moines, IA$71K21930
- 1950 Summit St Des Moines, IA$103K21962