711 N 122nd St, Seattle, WA 981334 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This home offers a coveted floor plan of 3 bedrooms (including a master) on the main floor. All have oak floors under the carpet. A 4th non-conforming bedroom is located on the lower level.
The spacious living room has a gas fireplace, and large picture windows, allowing in lots of natural light. A sliding glass door off the dining room leads to a good sized deck, ideal for grilling and outdoor dining. Under the carpets in both of these rooms are never before exposed oak floors.
The lower level also features large picture windows and abundant natural light. There is a spacious recreation room featuring a wood stove and an area that could easily be converted to a 2nd kitchen or an ideal space for crafts, hobbies, and storage. You will also find the 4th bedroom, a ¾ bathroom, a large utility room with built-in shelving for storage, and a garage with enough space for a car to park and have a workshop.
Sited on a large corner lot, this house offers a fenced-in yard, mature landscaping, plenty of off-street parking including a pad for RV, boat, or sport court. Move in now and harvest the raspberries.
- Lot: 8,114 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $345,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 700 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 340 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- One Owner Home, Big rooms, corner lot, big windows & abundant natural light
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,960 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 6141600065
- Zillow Home ID: 48984564
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 711 N 122nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bitter Lake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 227.6% greater than in Seattle, and 205.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bitter Lake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bitter Lake home values.
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292