- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
711 N J St, Muskogee, OK 744032 beds, 1 bath, 1,288 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 1993 for $25,500
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,288 sqft
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 005193
- Zillow Home ID: 21812592
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 711 N J Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74403 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 94.7% greater than in Muskogee, and 10.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Muskogee.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 715 N J St Muskogee, OK$47K211,040
- 703 N J St Muskogee, OK$59K211,020
- 710 N J St Muskogee, OK$51K211,140
- 714 N J St Muskogee, OK$43K21760
- 702 N J St Muskogee, OK$43K21792
- 704 N J St Muskogee, OK$40K211,008
- 727 N J St Muskogee, OK$54K321,064
- Houston St Muskogee, OK$63K211,792
- 701 N J St Muskogee, OK$39K21968
- 1011 Galveston St Muskogee, OK$56K211,020
- 806 N J St Muskogee, OK$38K211,292
- 626 N J St Muskogee, OK$56K211,022
- 1001 Houston St Muskogee, OK$58K321,174
- 1005 Houston St Muskogee, OK$59K221,216
- 1013 Houston St Muskogee, OK$58K221,300
- 615 N J St Muskogee, OK$56K211,092
- 1009 Houston St Muskogee, OK$49K221,140
- 1021 Houston St Muskogee, OK$62K221,216
- 1002 Houston St Muskogee, OK$58K211,144
- 824 Galveston St Muskogee, OK$38K211,124
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!