7113 E Peabody St, Long Beach, CA 908083 beds, 1 bath, 1,218 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,159 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $475,000
- Price/sqft: $390
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- Sprinkler System
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,218 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 7070011003
- Zillow Home ID: 21135804
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7113 E Peabody Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In The Plaza, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.3% higher than in Long Beach, and 34.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent The Plaza home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Plaza home values.
- 7119 E Peabody St Long Beach, CA$509K311,214
- 7107 E Peabody St Long Beach, CA$595K321,860
- 7116 E Carita St Long Beach, CA$624K421,852
- 7125 E Peabody St Long Beach, CA$688K321,577
- 3638 Karen Ave Long Beach, CA$580K321,505
- 7103 E Peabody St Long Beach, CA$817K643,001
- 7116 E Carita St Long Beach, CA$666K421,852
- 7110 E Carita St Long Beach, CA$540K311,225
- 7112 E Peabody St Long Beach, CA$546K311,639
- 3642 Karen Ave Long Beach, CA$555K321,414
- 7108 E Peabody St Long Beach, CA$562K321,387
- 7118 E Peabody St Long Beach, CA$492K311,214
- 7120 E Carita St Long Beach, CA$501K21887
- 7129 E Peabody St Long Beach, CA$526K311,225
- 3648 Karen Ave Long Beach, CA$508K311,217
- 7102 E Peabody St Long Beach, CA$787K323,125
- 7122 E Peabody St Long Beach, CA$512K311,219
- 7108 E Carita St Long Beach, CA$582K31.751,697
- 7124 E Carita St Long Beach, CA$580K321,579
- 7133 E Peabody St Long Beach, CA$507K311,217
Nearby Schools in Long Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.