- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7115 Edenwood Pl, Tampa, FL 336154 beds, 3 baths, 1,994 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
4/3 2gar, pool, bring your best offer
- Lot: 10,413 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2006 for $269,900
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 540 sqft
- View: City, Water
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,994 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 89
- Parcel #: 0050491964
- Zillow Home ID: 44866898
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7115 Edenwood Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33615 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 102.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.6% lower than in Town 'n' Country, and 234.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33615 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town 'n' Country.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33615 home values.
- 7114 Edenwood Pl Tampa, FL$159K42.51,783
- 7113 Edenwood Pl Tampa, FL$110K321,712
- 7112 Edenwood Pl Tampa, FL$114K221,240
- 7111 Edenwood Pl Tampa, FL$148K221,205
- 8406 Wooddrift Dr Tampa, FL$163K42.51,783
- 7116 Northbridge Blvd Tampa, FL$145K421,712
- 7110 Edenwood Pl Tampa, FL$148K421,725
- 7109 Edenwood Pl Tampa, FL$127K321,395
- 7105 Creekside Ct Tampa, FL$163K321,719
- 7114 Northbridge Blvd Tampa, FL$167K321,794
- 8404 Wooddrift Dr Tampa, FL$165K321,712
- 7202 Northbridge Blvd Tampa, FL$146K321,719
- 7112 Northbridge Blvd Tampa, FL$101K431,994
- 8408 Wooddrift Dr Tampa, FL$141K321,438
- 7108 Edenwood Pl Tampa, FL$133K321,395
- 7107 Edenwood Pl Tampa, FL$151K321,497
- 7103 Creekside Ct Tampa, FL$171K431,994
- 7204 Northbridge Blvd Tampa, FL$183K321,395
- 8410 Wooddrift Dr Tampa, FL$156K422,103
- 7106 Creekside Ct Tampa, FL$167K42.51,855
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!