7115 Show Boat Ln, Cordova, TN 380183 beds, 2 baths, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 342 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: D0213Q B00017
- Zillow Home ID: 42330981
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7115 Show Boat Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cordova-Appling, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.8% lower than in Memphis, and 49.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Cordova-Appling home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cordova-Appling home values.
- 7121 Show Boat Ln Cordova, TN$103K321,385
- 7109 Show Boat Ln Cordova, TN$117K321,742
- 7146 Grapetree Trl Cordova, TN$126K321,676
- 7152 Grapetree Trl Cordova, TN$100K321,735
- 7125 Show Boat Ln Cordova, TN$103K321,362
- 7140 Grapetree Trl Cordova, TN$122K321,693
- 7103 Show Boat Ln Cordova, TN$112K321,590
- 7116 Show Boat Ln Cordova, TN$110K321,387
- 7158 Grapetree Trl Cordova, TN$113K321,782
- 7122 Show Boat Ln Cordova, TN$110K321,397
- 7110 Show Boat Ln Cordova, TN$111K321,396
- 7134 Grapetree Trl Cordova, TN$104K321,299
- 7164 Grapetree Trl Cordova, TN$110K321,600
- 7099 Show Boat Ln Cordova, TN$112K321,585
- 7106 Show Boat Ln Cordova, TN$111K321,417
- 7131 Show Boat Ln Cordova, TN$107K321,622
- 7128 Show Boat Ln Cordova, TN$101K321,212
- 927 Stixx Ln Cordova, TN$131K321,890
- 7128 Grapetree Trl Cordova, TN$106K321,425
- 7170 Grapetree Trl Cordova, TN$108K321,708
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.