- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7117 Havenwood Dr, Raleigh, NC 276163 beds, 2 baths, 1,344 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $63,220
- Price/sqft: $47
- Flooring: Carpet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: 173714441045000
- Zillow Home ID: 6420290
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7117 Havenwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27616 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 84.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 187.7% greater than in Wake, and 213.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27616 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27616 home values.
- 7113 Havenwood Dr Raleigh, NC$121K32.51,575
- 7303 Beacon Hill Ct Raleigh, NC$119K42.51,344
- 7121 Havenwood Dr Raleigh, NC$119K--1.51,344
- 7305 Pilgrim Rd Raleigh, NC$150K----1,689
- 7229 Pilgrim Rd Raleigh, NC$171K121,944
- 7302 Beacon Hill Ct Raleigh, NC$98K--1.51,008
- 7304 Beacon Hill Ct Raleigh, NC$116K--1.51,296
- 7112 Havenwood Dr Raleigh, NC$123K421,560
- 7109 Havenwood Dr Raleigh, NC$118K--1.51,008
- 7309 Pilgrim Rd Raleigh, NC$148K331,758
- 7108 Havenwood Dr Raleigh, NC$100K--1.51,216
- 7225 Pilgrim Rd Raleigh, NC$116K----1,190
- 7301 Beacon Hill Ct Raleigh, NC$104K--1.51,150
- Pilgrim Rd Raleigh, NC$171K--21,944
- 7308 Beacon Hill Ct Raleigh, NC$117K--1.51,296
- 7105 Havenwood Dr Raleigh, NC$150K--21,867
- 7228 Beaverwood Dr Raleigh, NC$125K--1.51,375
- 7304 Beaverwood Dr Raleigh, NC$132K321,732
- 7228 Ashley Dr Raleigh, NC$117K--1.5980
- 7221 Pilgrim Rd Raleigh, NC$148K--11,752
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.