7119 W Beckett Ave, Milwaukee, WI 532163 beds, 1 bath, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $41,000
- Price/sqft: $37
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 002640517000X
- Zillow Home ID: 40427293
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7119 W Beckett Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dineen Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% greater than in Milwaukee, and 181% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dineen Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milwaukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dineen Park home values.
- Studio, -- baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1955
- Studio, -- baths
- 7125 W Beckett Ave Milwaukee, WI$72K31.5941
- 7113 W Beckett Ave Milwaukee, WI$65K311,344
- 7129 W Beckett Ave Milwaukee, WI$73K311,176
- 7107 W Beckett Ave Milwaukee, WI$81K421,430
- 7135 W Beckett Ave Milwaukee, WI$64K311,154
- 7103 W Beckett Ave Milwaukee, WI$64K311,267
- 7228 W Appleton Ave APT 4 Milwaukee, WI$221K814,698
- 7139 W Beckett Ave Milwaukee, WI$90K31999
- 7110 W Beckett Ave Milwaukee, WI$65K21720
- 7095 W Beckett Ave Milwaukee, WI$84K31.51,743
- 7234 W Appleton Ave APT 4 Milwaukee, WI$222K814,698
- 7222 W Appleton Ave APT 4 Milwaukee, WI$222K814,698
- 7124 W Beckett Ave Milwaukee, WI$44K21720
- 7145 W Beckett Ave Milwaukee, WI$71K311,081
- 7091 W Beckett Ave Milwaukee, WI$110K32.51,472
- 7206 W Appleton Ave Milwaukee, WI$78K321,998
- 7252 W Appleton Ave Milwaukee, WI$65K42.51,454
- 3931 N 71st St Milwaukee, WI$71K21.5720
- 7134 W Beckett Ave Milwaukee, WI$67K31935
- 7085 W Beckett Ave Milwaukee, WI$63K311,294
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.