- Lot: 2,848 sqft
- Built in 2002
- 140 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,642 all time views
- 23 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $222
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $112,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- MLS #: 08815817
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Driveway \ Asphalt, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Foundation \ Concrete, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Water \ Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Management \ Manager Off-site, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Parking Type \ Garage, Pets Allowed (Y\N) \ Yes, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Appliances \ Disposal, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Landscaped Professionally, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Basement \ Slab, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Common Area Amenities \ Exercise Room, Common Area Amenities \ Party Room, Assessment Includes \ Clubhouse, Assessment Includes \ Exercise Facilities, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Lot Description \ Wooded, Common Area Amenities \ Bike Room\Bike Trails, Common Area Amenities \ Health Club, Equipment \ Humidifier, Addtl Room 1 Level \ 2nd Level, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Loft, Equipment \ TV-Dish, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Status \ Contingent, Compensation paid on \ Gross Sale Price, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Basement (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Addtl Room 1 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Family Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Bath Amenities \ Soaking Tub, Age \ 11-15 Years, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Additional Sales Information \ None, Exterior Property Features \ End Unit, Interior Property Features \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Garage Ownership \ Owned
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,880 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 06262190690000
- Zillow Home ID: 61491908
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $142-186K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60030 home values will decrease 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.7% fall for Grayslake as a whole. Among 60030 homes, this home is 7.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 19.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60030, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.2% lower than in Grayslake, and 402.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60030 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Grayslake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60030 home values.
|710 Dillon Ct Grayslake, IL||$169K||2||2.5||1,966|
|708 Dillon Ct Grayslake, IL||$151K||3||2.5||1,600|
|726 Dillon Ct Grayslake, IL||$168K||3||2.5||1,933|
|724 Dillon Ct Grayslake, IL||$154K||2||2.5||1,880|
|722 Dillon Ct Grayslake, IL||$140K||--||2.5||1,320|
|727 Dillon Ct Grayslake, IL||$158K||--||2.5||1,880|
|720 Dillon Ct Grayslake, IL||$168K||1||2.5||1,933|
|729 Dillon Ct Grayslake, IL||$151K||3||3||1,880|
|740 Dillon Ct Grayslake, IL||$177K||3||2.5||1,933|
|738 Dillon Ct Grayslake, IL||$154K||3||3||1,880|
|731 Dillon Ct Grayslake, IL||$151K||3||2.5||1,600|
|736 Dillon Ct Grayslake, IL||$143K||--||2.5||1,320|
|734 Dillon Ct Grayslake, IL||$144K||--||2.5||1,320|
|732 Dillon Ct Grayslake, IL||$158K||--||2.5||1,880|
|730 Dillon Ct Grayslake, IL||$170K||3||2.5||1,933|
|752 Dillon Ct Grayslake, IL||$167K||3||2.5||1,933|
|750 Dillon Ct Grayslake, IL||$157K||--||2.5||1,880|
|745 Dillon Ct Grayslake, IL||$167K||--||2.5||1,933|
|748 Dillon Ct Grayslake, IL||$146K||3||2.5||1,600|
|Cherry Creek Dr Grayslake, IL||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Grayslake
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!