712 Dorothea Dr, Raleigh, NC 276032 beds, 1 bath, 1,253 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $255,000
- Price/sqft: $204
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Unfinished basement
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,253 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 170310353999000
- Zillow Home ID: 6420503
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 712 Dorothea Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Central market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 24.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.1% less than in Raleigh, and 10.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Central home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central home values.
- 710 Dorothea Dr Raleigh, NC$241K--2910
- 719 S Boylan Ave Raleigh, NC$261K--11,020
- 723 S Boylan Ave Raleigh, NC$675K----3,877
- 715 Dorothea Dr # 0 Raleigh, NC$258K------
- 717 S Boylan Ave Raleigh, NC$267K--1988
- 727 S Boylan Ave Raleigh, NC$591K53.53,100
- 708 Dorothea Dr Raleigh, NC$225K--11,460
- 709 Dorothea Dr Raleigh, NC$278K211,468
- 711 Dorothea Dr Raleigh, NC$333K--11,797
- 715 S Boylan Ave Raleigh, NC$286K--21,982
- 713 Dorothea Dr Raleigh, NC$311K211,293
- 706 Dorothea Dr Raleigh, NC$260K--21,344
- 731 S Boylan Ave Raleigh, NC$493K--3.52,190
- 715 Dorothea Dr Raleigh, NC$274K211,200
- 705 Dorothea Dr Raleigh, NC$531K--4.53,683
- 711 S Boylan Ave Raleigh, NC$309K----2,028
- Dorothea Dr Raleigh, NC$153K--11,247
- 805 W South St Raleigh, NC$517K--3.53,824
- 807 W South St Raleigh, NC$332K321,938
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.