- Lot: 7,666 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 383 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,220 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $225,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $117
- MLS #: AA8581948
- Parking: 576 sqft
- RV Parking
- For Sale \ Y, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Locale Listing Status \ ACTIVE, Basement \ Y, HOA \ N, New Construction \ Y, Property Type \ Residential, Listing Status \ Active, Last Update Type \ OTHER, Amenities \ Home Warranty, Amenities \ MBR-BA Full, Amenities \ Master Walk-in Closet, Amenities \ Tub-Soaking, Amenities \ W\W Carpeting, Amenities \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Amenities \ Wood Floors, Amenities \ Crown Molding, Amenities \ Granite Counters, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Freezer, Appliances \ Icemaker, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven-Self Cleaning, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Dining Kitchen \ Fam Rm Off Kit, Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Island, Dining Kitchen \ Sep Dining Rm, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Handicap \ None, Style \ Craftsman, Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central A\C, Heating \ Forced Air, Parking \ Drvwy\Off Str, Appliances \ Energy Star Appliances, Cooling \ Programmable Thermostat, Heating \ Programmable Thermostat, Parking \ Paved Driveway, Dining Kitchen \ Eat-In Kitchen, Amenities \ Bath Ceramic Tile, SubSystemLocale \ MRIS_MAIN, SystemLocale \ MRIS
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,924 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0600005328400
- Zillow Home ID: 36136428
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $435-554K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 21401 home values will decrease 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.5% fall for Annapolis as a whole. Among 21401 homes, this home is 62.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 37.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21401, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% less than in Annapolis, and 47.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 21401 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Annapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21401 home values.
|714 Genessee St Annapolis, MD||--||Studio||--||--|
|719 Genessee St Annapolis, MD||$444K||--||1.5||1,822|
|721 Genessee St # 5 Annapolis, MD||$362K||3||2.5||1,452|
|721 Genessee St Annapolis, MD||$353K||3||2.5||1,452|
|716 Genessee St Annapolis, MD||$436K||3||2.5||1,920|
|681 Genessee St Annapolis, MD||$350K||--||2.5||1,416|
|720 Genessee St Annapolis, MD||$307K||--||2||1,084|
|713 Genessee St Annapolis, MD||$381K||--||1.5||1,728|
|724 Genessee St Annapolis, MD||$376K||--||2.5||1,746|
|617 Genessee St # 21 Annapolis, MD||$183K||2||1||1,024|
|706 Genessee St Annapolis, MD||$382K||--||2.5||1,596|
|727 Genessee St Annapolis, MD||$334K||--||1.5||1,280|
|726 Genessee St Annapolis, MD||$298K||--||1||1,000|
|704 Genessee St Annapolis, MD||$341K||--||2.5||1,338|
|724 Genessee St # A Annapolis, MD||$458K||--||3||2,388|
|725 Genessee St Annapolis, MD||$352K||--||2.5||1,344|
|728 Genessee St Annapolis, MD||$406K||--||2.5||1,649|
|723 Genessee St Annapolis, MD||$641K||4||4||2,840|
|700 Genessee St Annapolis, MD||$342K||--||2.5||1,416|
|400 Hammond Pl Annapolis, MD||$174K||--||1||1,024|
Nearby Schools in Annapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!