712 Harrington Dr, Lafayette, IN 479093 beds, 2 baths, 1,233 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Friendly neighbors, play ground in common area. Annual sub division events and contests.
I love that our neighbors all look out for each other.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2012
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,233 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 791117202011000033
- Zillow Home ID: 55100027
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 712 Harrington Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47909, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.4% greater than in Lafayette, and 114.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 47909 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 716 Harrington Dr Lafayette, IN$95K--21,038
- 708 Harrington Dr Lafayette, IN$121K--2.51,808
- 711 Braxton Dr N Lafayette, IN$99K--21,228
- 715 Braxton Dr N Lafayette, IN$97K--21,103
- 707 Braxton Dr N Lafayette, IN$111K--21,410
- 720 Harrington Dr Lafayette, IN$126K32.51,920
- 4103 Cheyenne Dr Lafayette, IN$99K321,236
- 4100 Lofton Dr Lafayette, IN$95K--21,124
- 719 Braxton Dr N Lafayette, IN$112K--2.51,544
- 4107 Cheyenne Dr Lafayette, IN$133K--2.51,980
- 4104 Lofton Dr Lafayette, IN$95K321,078
- 802 Harrington Dr Lafayette, IN$96K321,050
- 801 Braxton Dr N Lafayette, IN$96K--21,109
- 630 Harrington Dr Lafayette, IN$101K--21,228
- 4111 Cheyenne Dr Lafayette, IN$94K321,038
- 4108 Lofton Dr Lafayette, IN$153K432,515
- 710 Braxton Dr N Lafayette, IN$112K--2.51,540
- 706 Braxton Dr N Lafayette, IN$101K--21,302
- 714 Braxton Dr N Lafayette, IN$102K--21,240
- 629 Braxton Dr N Lafayette, IN$100K--21,228
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!