712 Heritage Dr, Trenton, OH 450674 beds, 4 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1995 for $20,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 600 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 725 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Shingle, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: R8000039000071
- Zillow Home ID: 33238705
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 712 Heritage Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 45067, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.2% greater than in Trenton, and 78.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45067 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Trenton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45067 home values.
- 710 Heritage Dr Trenton, OH$134K321,556
- 800 Harbor Pl Trenton, OH$161K42.52,038
- 806 Harbor Pl Trenton, OH$148K321,392
- 812 Harbor Pl Trenton, OH$143K321,577
- 713 Heritage Dr Trenton, OH$290K444,630
- 711 Heritage Dr Trenton, OH$171K32.53,492
- 831 Greenwood Ln Trenton, OH$134K321,817
- 708 Heritage Dr Trenton, OH$199K33.52,675
- 715 Heritage Dr Trenton, OH--------
- 818 Harbor Pl Trenton, OH$163K42.52,512
- 835 Greenwood Ln Trenton, OH$157K42.51,854
- 823 Greenwood Ln Trenton, OH$141K331,424
- 717 Heritage Dr Trenton, OH$148K321,423
- 824 Harbor Pl Trenton, OH$164K42.52,463
- 425 Heritage Pl Trenton, OH$152K32.51,404
- 709 Heritage Dr Trenton, OH$160K42.52,154
- 839 Greenwood Ln Trenton, OH$160K42.52,024
- 706 Heritage Dr Trenton, OH$286K443,284
- 824 E Jameson Ct Trenton, OH$170K32.52,463
- 719 Heritage Dr Trenton, OH$157K331,904
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.