- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
712 Kate Ln, Woodland, CA 957764 beds, 2 baths, 1,769 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,060 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $247,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,769 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 066132009000
- Zillow Home ID: 16538461
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 712 Kate Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95776 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.4% higher than in Woodland, and 32.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95776 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95776 home values.
- 1429 Irene Dr Woodland, CA$270K------
- 1434 Willow Springs Dr Woodland, CA$214K------
- 1430 Willow Springs Dr Woodland, CA$237K------
- 1425 Irene Dr Woodland, CA$275K------
- 733 Kate Ln Woodland, CA$242K------
- 1434 Irene Dr Woodland, CA$218K31.51,300
- 729 Kate Ln Woodland, CA$271K34.5--
- 737 Kate Ln Woodland, CA$218K------
- 1430 Irene Dr Woodland, CA$244K321,140
- 1426 Willow Springs Dr Woodland, CA$223K------
- 725 Kate Ln Woodland, CA$230K------
- 801 Kate Ln Woodland, CA$206K------
- 1440 Willow Springs Dr Woodland, CA$283K322,178
- 1421 Irene Dr Woodland, CA$177K311,136
- 1426 Irene Dr Woodland, CA$169K------
- 805 Kate Ln Woodland, CA$234K------
- 810 Kate Ln Woodland, CA$204K------
- 1422 Willow Springs Dr Woodland, CA$203K------
- 1444 Willow Springs Dr Woodland, CA$210K----1,556
- 1422 Irene Dr Woodland, CA$201K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.